Phone: (949) 380-8144 ext 206
Contact: Olivia Pham, Volunteer Manager
Address: 23501 Ridge Route, Laguna Hills, CA 92653
Operating Hours: Mon-Fri 9am-3:30pm; First Saturday of each Month 9am-12:00pm
- Ages: 7+
- Individual Volunteers and groups of volunteers
- Max Group Count: Maximum 25 volunteers, schedule in advance
- Best contact method? Email is best, anytime; Phone is also available during operating hours
- Call ahead 1-2 weeks in advance; the earlier the better
- Required: Short term volunteers must complete a short-term volunteer application (found below) prior to volunteering.
- -Long term volunteers must complete a long-term volunteer application (found below) prior to volunteering and attend a 1 hour orientation (3rd Thursdays of each month at 1pm).
- -Group volunteers must complete a liability waiver prior to volunteering and schedule your group in advance.
- Other information: Food pantry volunteers are asked to wear closed-toed shoes for safety
- Best time to volunteer: Individual or group volunteers call ahead to schedule a time
- -Individual walk-in volunteers are welcome on Saturdays from 8:30am-11:30am
- Sample Activities: Volunteers may work in the food pantry (pantry cleaning, food sorting, etc.), help at food drives, client care, pantry, thrift shop, or computer lab. More opportunities available depending on organization needs
- -Individual volunteer opportunity descriptions here
- -Student volunteer opportunity descriptions here
- -Family volunteer opportunity descriptions here
- -Corporate and group volunteer descriptions here