Contact: Bruce Vancil
Address: 1126 Queens Highway, Long Beach, CA 90802
Operating Hours: NA
- Ages: NA
- Individual Volunteers welcome
- Max Group Count: NA
- Best contact method? Email, Anytime
- Amount of Notice: Email ahead of time
- Required: NA
- Time Commitment: NA
- Other information: Steamship Historical Society of America is a historical society with a passion for ocean liners (Titanic, etc.). The west coast headquarters is aboard the Queen Mary in Long Beach. They meet quarterly aboard the ship with lectures presented by leading historians and authors, hold social events and fund raising events and generally have fun with our mutually shared hobby.
- Young volunteers can get nonprofit experience here!
- Best time to volunteer: NA
- Sample Activities: Help plan and conduct events, write articles for newsletter, serve on board of directors, serve on board managed committees