Phone: (714) 593-9630
Address: 9451 Indianapolis Avenue, Huntington Beach, CA 92646
- Ages: 15+ (Any age if part of a group)
- Individual volunteers and groups accepted
- Max group count: 10 maximum if helping with seniors; any amount if performing for seniors
- Best contact method? Either: Phone, Operating hours; Email, anytime
- Call ahead at least one or two days in advance.
- Required: Minors need parental consent (form); 18+ need TB test or X-ray and health screening form before first volunteer visit (if not part of a group)
- Fill out this volunteer application and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail it to 9451 Indianapolis Avenue, Huntington Beach, CA 92646
- Applications will be reviewed and applicants will schedule time for an interview and orientation
- Best time to volunteer: Mon-Fri 7:30am-5:30pm; Activity times range from 10:00-12:00 p.m. and 1:00-3:00 p.m.
- Sample Activities: Bingo, arts/crafts, word and memory enhancement games, horseshoes, puzzles/games; groups allowed to perform