Phone: (714) 564-9525
Address: *office address, not volunteer address: 1505 E.17th Street (Suite 219), Santa Ana, CA 92705
*Upcoming harvest locations: http://theharvestclub.org/events/
Operating Hours: Mon–Fri 9am-5pm
- Ages: All Ages
- Individual Volunteers and Groups of Volunteers (accepted with notice)
- Best contact method? Phone, Mon–Fri 9am-5pm, or email, anytime
- Register to volunteer and you will be notified of upcoming opportunities. Or, call/email ahead 48 hours before volunteering, "Include your first and last name, phone #, date(s) and location you’d like to harvest. If you have any guests, let us know that too"
- Required: First time volunteers must fill out the Liability Form and Photo Release. Advised clothing: Closed-toed shoes, Long sleeves, Hat/glasses (protect eyes), sunscreen, bee protection (if necessary)
- Best time to volunteer: Typically 10am-12pm on weekends; area on volunteer form allows for varying schedules. Weekdays are also available.Volunteer harvesting usually lasts 1-2.5 hours
- Sample Activities: Picking and packing fruit from various trees, gardens, backyards, etc.